We comply with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 when dealing with all data received from visitors to the site.
We only hold the data necessary to offer services provided on our website.
Data is only used for the purposes described in our entry on the Data Protection Register.We only hold personal data for as long as necessary. Once data is no longer needed it is deleted from our files.
In running and maintaining the Artful Event Co website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for our mailing list,
enquireabout a service or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
We may use your information to send you via email or other contact information you have given us :
- Website news and information updates.
- Information on our products and services.
- Information about blog posts we have written that we think may be of interest to you.
- Newsletters with information and content we feel you may find of interest.
All subscription emails sent by us contain clear information on how to unsubscribe from our email service.
In accordance with the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, we never send bulk unsolicited emails, (popularly known as Spam) to email addresses.
We may send emails to existing customers or prospective customers who have enquired or registered with us, regarding products or services directly provided by us.
Join us on Instagram!
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.